You are a diver who has been kept out of the sea by Covid for more than two years, I will give you reasons to pack up and come to dive with us.
- The weather: The conditions in the south of Cuba in this Caribbean winter are the best of the year, visibility above 40 meters, calm sea all the time, average sea temperature 26 degrees, in short, a large natural pool with over 40 dive sites within 5 min boat ride.
2. Less crowds: Now, there are fewer divers in Cuba, so you will have lots of room on the boat to bring your extra dive toys to play with.
3. Covid situation in Cuba: With more than 87% of the population vaccinated, the presence of the virus is low and the restrictions have been relaxed and continue to do so, the border protocols are flexible and active sanitary measures are maintained everywhere.
4. Prices: You can now find less expensive vacation packages to Cuba because despite the high season the demand is not as high as in previous years, in a few weeks that may change.
5. Travel regulations: Governments reduced travel regulations, this is a trend in recent weeks, so it is very likely that if you leave your country, they will continue to improve during the time you are away.
We estimate that in the coming weeks the situation will continue to improve, and more people will look for trips, so not doing so now you could face an increase in demand with the consequent increase in prices and decrease in availability, pack and fly, this is the time
COME DIVE WITH US!!